Saturday, December 3, 2016

Welcome

Welcome!

The opinions in this blog are strictly my own and do not reflect or represent any organization or cause. In other words, I speak for myself.

I believe in credit. If for any reason you believe content on this blog belong to you or someone you know, please e-mail me immediately at archangeladvocacy@gmail.com so it can be corrected.

Although this forum is generally open, and I am not much of a fan of censorship, there are some "house rules":
1. Threats of violence towards any other individual, including but not limited myself, are not tolerated.
2. Keep it respectful. If you can't discuss like adults, it doesn't belong here. Take it outside.
3. You comment at your own risk. I am not responsible if you get an internet dragging from myself or another commenter. If you have a dissent, that's fine, but be prepared to back it up.

I can be found on Twitter at @archangeltampa

No comments:

Post a Comment